Mud Roller Replacement Sleeve 23 cm / 9.05 in | ZuperPROZuperPRO Tools | 250230
PROFESSIONAL Product . Made in Europe
- Built from 18 mm Nylon Fibers
- Fits on 8 mm diameter frames (the frame is NOT included)
- Optional Telescopic Extension Poles for high walls and ceilings
Mud Rollers are the newest Standard for Drywall finishing. You get superior quality, easier and faster. Mud rollers are perfect for all types of plaster (powder / ready mixed) and for all types of surfaces (plaster / drywall)
The 23 cm / 9.05 in mud roller is used for plane surfaces (walls, ceilings) and the 8 cm / 3.15 in along with the 18 cm / 7.08 in versions are mainly used for drywall taping.
The 23 cm / 9.05 in mud roller sleeve holds over 1.3 kg / 2.86 lbs of compound and in normal use covers over 30 square meters / 320 square feet of wall per hour!
- Use the mud roller without applying too much pressure on the surface
- Clean the product after every use under a tap without applying too much pressure in order to not deteriorate the nylon fibers
- Before each use clean the product of any debris or excess nylon fibers
- If your working surface needs a coating thicker than 2.5 - 3 mm we recommend manual filling. The roller is not conceived for >3 mm thick fillings
- After applying material with the mud roller use a professional skimming blade to easily smooth the material and finish the work